Monday 1 September 2014

I'm back!

Hello everyone, and thanks for bearing with me.  Have had a big break from blogging and have been spending the last few weeks catching up with friends and family and just generally having a very social time!


I have been doing quite a bit of crafting still with lots of sewing projects getting completed (and started), some knitting projects done (mainly blankets for the homeless this winter) and I have also tried to teach myself to water colour with re-inkers to no avail so I will be sticking to using distress inks and promarkers from now on instead!


I have also been busy making some you tube videos so if you want to have a look they are here: https://www.youtube.com/user/SunshineGirlNicola I would be grateful for any feedback.  There are just three beginners videos at the moment although I do have some more indepth ones lined up once the children go back to school tomorrow.


Hope you are all well and thank you for visiting - relaxed from Solihull.

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Glad o see you back. Hugs Mrs A.