Saturday, 24 May 2014

Tims May Tag

Had a bit of free time on Thursday so I have joined in with the May Tag Challenge - details here:


Background of the tag was done with Scattered Straw paint, Antique Linen and Iced Spruce stains and the edges were inked with Vintage Photo.  The papers I used were from the Lost and Found paper stack and all edges were inked with Pumice Stone.  For the tiles I used kraft cardstock.  I decorated the tiles with various bits of metal (yes I have a few bits stashed away!) and the cameo is made using mod melts (fabulous stuff that you melt through your glue gun - almost as much fun as the melting pot!) - I first painted the frame in Broken China but it was a bit too bright so I repainted it with Pumice Stone and then inked it gently with a blue Treasure Gold - I left the cameo as is.

I haven't got a Shadowpress word yet so I used my umbrella man embossing folder on kraft cardstock and inked with Vintage Photo - I only drew around the man with a sharpie when the tag was all stuck together (very brave I know!) so thankfully he turned out ok and I didn't have to redo him!

I finished the tag with chit chat stickers and ribbon inked with Pumice Stone to tie it all together.

Thanks for looking - hoping to get inky during half term from Solihull :)

3 comments:

Karen Garrard said...

Great tag. Like what you did with the Umbrella man! Karen.x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A great tag with fabulous elements.

Mdm Samm said...

hello nicola you certainly have talent in card making and quilting...both could be postcards.

 
Copyright 2012 Sunshine reflections. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates