Sunday 23 February 2014

A crafty weekend

Hi everyone,

I have been fairly busy in my studio planning new classes and doing a bit of sewing but this weekend I managed to catch up with some papercrafting.

I have finally managed to use these lovely bottles to store some glitter (have had the bottles for two years so that's how long it's taken me to get around to making these!), only very simple just a nice little play really:


used various Tim and Graphic 45 stamps, inked the plastic lids with Ginger Alcohol ink and topped them with Tim tattered flowers.

Then I have just spent this morning making my mother-in-laws card for her birthday in a couple of weeks (ahead of myself for once - yah!):


Just used various stamps layered up over a book page - inked with Spun Sugar, Antique Linen and Old Paper.  Bottles are Graphic 45 and inked with Worn Lipstick and Victorian Velvet finished with a piece of chipboard, a lovely parisian charm and Tims Happy Birthday stamped onto a banner.

A lovely enjoyable morning!

Thanks for looking - busy, but very happy, cutting out bits of paper from Solihull

3 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Looks like you had fun. Pretty bottles!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful bottles.

Theresa said...

Used your card as inspiration for my sister's birthday card. Glad it made me pull out my Graphic 45 stamps again. thanks as always for sharing.