Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Why me?

No-one pointed out that the commissioned plaque I showcased yesterday had no flowers on it!  Woke up at 6am this morning with that thought in my head - put me in a right panic and I had to dash back into the shop this morning armed with a big bag of flowers and trusty glue gun!

Still all sorted now and ready for collection and at least I got to pop into Fat Face for the first day of the sale too :)

Then nipped to Hobbycraft and got in a right flap as they had no white A6 cards left!  had to have two lots of 5x5 and a set of 5x7 in the end as I couldn't leave with nothing - right??

Thanks for looking - lacking in sleep from Solihull

3 comments:

Jackie xxx said...

You are mad!!!

I sure the cards will be OK and they will love the plaque.

Go get a coffee and take 5.

barbara woods said...

Don't you hate to lose sleep over things but I have woke up and realized I hadn't though of all I needed to think of at 72 I do that a lot

Missus Wookie said...

Hope the sale was good, the cards come in handy and they love the plaque.

 
Copyright 2012 Sunshine reflections. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates