Tuesday 12 November 2013

Why me?

No-one pointed out that the commissioned plaque I showcased yesterday had no flowers on it!  Woke up at 6am this morning with that thought in my head - put me in a right panic and I had to dash back into the shop this morning armed with a big bag of flowers and trusty glue gun!

Still all sorted now and ready for collection and at least I got to pop into Fat Face for the first day of the sale too :)

Then nipped to Hobbycraft and got in a right flap as they had no white A6 cards left!  had to have two lots of 5x5 and a set of 5x7 in the end as I couldn't leave with nothing - right??

Thanks for looking - lacking in sleep from Solihull

3 comments:

Jackie xxx said...

You are mad!!!

I sure the cards will be OK and they will love the plaque.

Go get a coffee and take 5.

barbara woods said...

Don't you hate to lose sleep over things but I have woke up and realized I hadn't though of all I needed to think of at 72 I do that a lot

Missus Wookie said...

Hope the sale was good, the cards come in handy and they love the plaque.