Wednesday 13 February 2013

WOYWW 193

Hi everyone,

Gosh it seems an age since I have joined in for the weekly snoop!  Main reason is that I haven't been doing much paper crafting, and although lots of sewing has been going on it has been for blog hops and publications so I haven't been able to showcase it.

I have, however, spent the last two days trying to get some cards done but I seem to have spent hours fiddling about with bits and pieces and not actually sticking anything down - but still lots of fun has been had!

Here is my dining room table so you can see some of my creations dotted around but I have to confess yesterday I had my big craft table out in front of the tv so this has been piled up on the table ready to work on a bit later today (after coffee and a luxury manicure!):


I will be doing some Tim Holtz demonstrations at my local hobbycraft store in a couple of weeks so I need to get prepared for that too! whoo hoo, so there are some Tim bits and pieces dotted around - newest being the frosted film - very nice to play with and the modelling paste is because I need to prepare 20 backgrounds for my next crop class (luckily I have five weeks to get those ready!).  Hope you all like my new extremely bright and funky American Diner table cloth too!

Leave me a comment if you have enjoyed your snoop here today and if you want to join in yourself (go on show us your workspace - you know you want to!) then link up and join in the fun over at Julias.

Thanks for looking - Enjoying the fun in Solihull

17 comments:

sara j said...

Must try the frosted film....not much eating going on here, eh? Oh well, that's why we have laps...well okay maybe we also have laps for kids and pets, but certainly for holding a plat that our tables are too full to accommodate....sounds like you have been busy doing lots of fun things. Woo Hoo!
sara j #52

Helen said...

Gosh, your desk looks full!! Full of fun, naturally. Have a great day and good luck with the demo. Helen 2

Missus Wookie said...

Hope the demos go well and are fun. I always enjoy doing demonstrations.

Heathers Inspiration said...

Your desk looks so full of treasures, and a busy time ahead :0)
Happy WOYWW Heather # 62

ria gall said...

oh my gosh so much to look at my eyes are going everywhere and my hands are itching to get stuck in, good luck with your demo
Happy WOYWW I hope you have a great day
Ria #47

Eliza said...

Gosh you desk is full of goodies to be played with. Must investigate that frosted film.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza 13

CraftygasheadZo said...

Wow some fab things there! Enjoy your week, take care Zo xx 93

Unknown said...

That looks like a busy table.
Carolyn #91

Laura said...

Enjoy your mani... I could do with one - I have turquoise paint under my nails!!
Happy WOYWW,
Laura
81

scrappymo! said...

Lots of fun fab things hiding on this desk! Enjoy your manicure;)

lisa said...

You have some very interesting things on your desk there. I'm liking the twine and that big roll of lacy looking ribbon.
Your workshops sound brilliant.Have fun with them.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #66

Julia Dunnit said...

i saw the tablecloth before I noticed other stuff..pasting Lo pages for 20? Are you a nutter?!! love the idea that youhave a big old table on front of the tv sometimes..how much do you get done? I woul dbe useless at that!

okienurse said...

awesome looking desk so busy and it has so many fun things to play with! No wonder you are distracted! Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #17

Caro said...

Wow, your dining room table looks like fun. Enjoy playing. Thanks for sharing. Happy belated WOYWW! Caro #65

Marit said...

Your table shows some interesting and inspiring tools and goodies... Love to see it all! Love from Holland, Marit #89

April said...

It looks like you will be doing some awesome creating! April #119

Rossella said...

Now that's a crafting space I can relate to!
Lots of fun things there.
Rosie x