I also managed to get this finished last week just before the children broke up from school:
It's a kit that caught my eye when we were in the States. However I thought it was a lot more patchwork than it actually was - this is just made up of one big central panel, two strips either side, two more panels either side of them and then eight more strips around all of that. It's also a lot bigger than I thought - it's actually a wall hanging but I haven't got a free wall in my house anywhere (one of the perils of producing so much artwork I guess!) so maybe we will have to start celebrating halloween from now on!
I also had my first attempt at quilting on it (up until now I have only put a quilt under my free motion foot and wiggled it about randomly to do my quilting!):
I might even put a few more cobweb strands on it if I get a spare few minutes! You can't see it so well on the other picture but I have done the strands in orange on the front and it looks really fantastic.
Let me all know what you think!
Thanks for looking - busy preparing for blog hops from Solihull