Monday 25 June 2012

T!ms June Tag

Here is my take on T!ms June tag:

I used Barn Door, Vintage Photo, Broken China, Worn Lipstick and Picket Fence stains on the background tag along with some new Artistic Outpost London stamps (ironically bought in the States last week).  The piece behind the image is a Union Flag which is done with Broken China and Barn Door with a Creative Expressions template.  I didn't have a black and white photo to colour in so I stamped out a London image (Penny Black - again bought in the States last week!) which I coloured in with various distress inks.  Finished off with a metal bicycle, key and pen nib - I am sure I have a Big Ben charm squirreled away in my stash somewhere so when I find it I will add that on as well, Union Flag ribbon and red, white and blue twine.  The ticket is from a huge roll I bought from Target and the photo slide is T!ms attached with a tiny attacher - I might add 2012 on to this just need to find the right font or pen!

I think my mojo has returned now as I managed to do this at my crop yesterday (amazing as I never get anything done at a crop no matter how much I prepare beforehand! too busy chatting I guess) and today I finished off the front of a Dr Seuss quilt I bought last week too (it's fab - check back later this week as I am hoping to have finished it by then - I am also taking part in a quilting blog hop from next Sunday too - whoo hooo - my day is 11th July so ages to go yet but I have had my quilts ready for weeks now! very exciting).
Thanks for looking - Itching to get stitching from Solihull

4 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Wow! Totally different take on TH's tag and some great detail here. Glad your mojo has returned. Hugs, Buttons x

Jackie xxx said...

Well impressed with your productive day yesterday - lol. The tag looks lovely - but must better in real life. Waiting for you to do a 'tag' class soon (pretty please !) xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous tag, great details.

Hettie said...

Gorgeous tag Nicola and sorry to hear about your loss recently!
Sam
xx