Tuesday 10 May 2011

Another layout for my week five challenge

Here is another layout I have done with crowns on:
have blurred the faces of the other children and teacher.  This is my second son receiving an award at his birthday celebration assembly - I thought it was just a birthday certificate so you can imagine my horror (after spending hours sorting out that chipboard no. 6 that took 2 attempts at crackle paint until I finally gave in and painted it with inka gold paint instead and using the birthday themed papers) when he said "that's me receiving an award in assembly" - however I think he is right and it is a certificate of achievement but it was also given to him during his birthday week assembly (the dates of the photographs tell me that) so I am covered!  Phew.

Papers are from the Bo Bunny Its a Party range - had them leftover from a class I did at the crop last year - arent they fabulous - I love bright!  Managed to sneak on some old stickers that I have had in my sticker case for a while now too!  Also - first time ever this - I got my copy of Craft Stamper through the post on Thursday and I have used a new technique from it within the week!  It's the painting on the journaling circles - not sure it works as well on the brights as it does on the darker colours in the article but I am still pleased with it.  Have also done another double layout too will post that up soon and now I need to go and make a tag to fit my challenge theme - watch this space.....

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: