Saturday 30 April 2011

Still cardmaking!

Wasn't all the pomp and circumstance fabulous yesterday! Hope you all had a great time - we had a good day although we didn't watch all the wedding as it was going on (went to Ikea instead and am now sitting here waiting for my new craft room cupboards to be delivered sometime today - whoo hoo - I am going to be having a day sorting out new and old stash - can't wait!).

I have made yet another card and here she is:

My two best friends birthday's are in May so I thought I would get them done early - this one is quite similar to the other one I made (used the same papers!) but I don't see my friends together so I should be safe!  This is based again on sketch no. 5 at sketchandstashchallenge so I will enter it into their challenge - I don't usually enter 3 cards into the same challenge site in one week so this is a first for me!  but they have a choice of about 10 sketches to choose from this week so it's great to get your creative juices flowing so go and check them out if you have time (challenge closes on Monday). 

The new stash I have used is the butterfly and the Lili of the Valley stamps, the old stash I have used are all the flowers and the papers.

This card also fits in with my own challenge as follows:
Something old - the papers which I think are by DCWV
Something new - the Lili of the Valley stamps
Something borrowed - the lovely Magnolia stamp - thanks Jackie!
Something blue - the cardstock

Promarkers used were: duck egg, cyan, powder blue, sky blue, vanilla, mustard, ginger, baby pink, rose pink, pastel green, soft green, cool aqua, aegean, pastel beige, khaki, sunkissed pink, blush and saffron.

That's it for today then - off to take photos of my "old" craft room before the new cupboard arrives!  Have a great day everyone.  Oh and if you fancy joining in with my challenge the link is here challenge number 4 and this one runs until Tuesday so please join me if you can.

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Sue said...

beautiful card, sweet image and pretty emebellishments...gorgeous

Thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

Vicky said...

Simply stunning hun...and gorgeous embellies too..

thanks for joining us at sketch n stash...and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx