Monday 25 April 2011

Easter Weekend Layout

Had a lovely day on Saturday spent most of it scrapping this:
Yet another double layout in two days and 8 more photos scrapped too!  how happy am I :)

Layout is based on a pagemap - page 61 of Page Maps 2.  Papers used are a sheet of Basic Grey Basics and then the rest are from the new Echo Park Off the Record set along with the stickers and journal cards.  Have used some old Prima flowers, bling and some sizzix butterflies to finish it off.  Stamps used are my new Pink Paislee Daily Junque, Tims Mini Muse "The Journey" quote and the This Day in History stamp is by Glitz.  Also managed to use up a few pieces of metal on this one too.  Note that there is no distressing on this one either! unusual for me although I did crease up the journal card and This Day in History card a bit and used Brushed Corduroy and Old Paper distress inks.

Thanks for looking and I hope you had a great Easter too.

No comments: