Thursday 10 March 2011

Another layout for my week one challenge

Have done another quick layout for my week one challenge - I was that inspired by my time recipe!

Sorry for the poor picture quality!  I am currently at my portable craft table in the lounge whilst watching Star Wars with the children (obviously I am not watching it as avidly as they are! tee hee).

For this layout the time was 13.27 so:
1 word title - Legoland (isnt that a cool font!)
3 Embellishments - the sizzix birdie, the legoland button and the two (classed as one) legoland driving licences
2 papers - American Crafts Craft Fair - have used the front and back of one of the sheets to give me the brown strip which was edged with one of Tims on the edge dies
7 stamps - Studio G HappyOMeter (a set of 3 individual stamps), Compass is TPC Studio Travel Journey, the stamp PHOTO OP is by K&Company Happy Trails, the Ticket stamp is from Tims Odds and Ends set and the text on the bird is from his Going Somewhere set.

I was going to redo the right hand side as I dont like the placement of the HappyOMeter but have just put some tissue tape under it and am going to call it a day.  Layout is based on a sketch by Allison Davis - link is below.

Am now working on my next layout... whoo hoo mojo is back!  Thanks for looking.  If you are interested in playing along with my challenge the details are on this post: http://sunshinegirlnicola.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-new-challenge.html

4 comments:

HeARTworks said...

This is fun layout! I love it! You know my son who is already 16, loves his scrapbooks. He still appreciates it and even shows it to his friends. So all the effort you're doing, it's worth it! Patsy from
HeARTworks

rach said...

That's a great LO. thanks for sharing

Susanne said...

Oh I glad I came back to see how you finished up that layout. Nicely embellished! I might have to go check out the challenge too.

Helen Pigott said...

Great layout, lots of fun xxx