Friday 11 February 2011

Day 6 tag

Hi everyone and a big hello to Rach - thanks for following me :).

Here is my Day 6 tag:


Think that this is my favourite so far - the background is inked with tumbled glass, broken china and chipped sapphire, covered with scintillating silver mica powder and then run through the big shot using the cuttlebug cog embossing folder.  Cogs are Tim sizzix ones covered in silver embossing powder and distressed then finished with his metal cogs (these are my last few too must get some more!).  Ticket is done using Tims sizzix die and stamp.  Dont ask me why I thought it was a good idea to wrap twine around some of the cogs but once I started I couldnt stop and it took about an hour!  still it was worth it I think.

This time in two weeks I will be in my Tim class at Artsy Crafts - whooo hoo. If you would like to join in and make a tag please do, post it on your blog and then leave me a link below so I can come and have a look (you dont have to be going to ArtsyCrafts to join in - this is just for a bit of fun beforehand!).



Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

Wow, this is amazing. Answer to your question: yes the stamp I used is a Paperartsy one

Missus Wookie said...

Cool double layered cog effect - I can see this being used on a masculine card. Hmm I've got the cog die, grunge board, self adhesive foil tape... Might have to look at that embossing folder too.

JoZart Designs said...

That's a great project making all those lovely tags. Really effective and well executed.
Thanks for visiting me!
joZarty x