Monday 7 February 2011

Day 2 - 12 Days of Artsy Crafts

Thanks for joining me yesterday Bernice - your tag is fab!

Here is my day 2 one:

Have kept this one really simple as the embossing folder does all the work really.  Tag is inked with Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold and Black Soot with some ticket tape around the top.  Have again used the sizzix ticket die and an Odds and End stamp and inked with Dried Marigold, spider stamp is by Making Memories.  Skull and crossbones is made from UTEE using my melt pot, finished with twine.

There are now just 18 days to go - whooo hoo.  If you would like to join in and make a tag please do, post it on your blog and then leave me a link below so we can all come and look (you dont have to be going to ArtsyCrafts to join in - this is just for a bit of fun beforehand!).



Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bernice Hopper said...

My removed comment said I couldn't load the photo to my blog. However I've managed it now.