Wednesday 16 February 2011

Day 11

Only one more tag to go!

Here is tag 11:


Inked in Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Aged Mahogany.  Leaf, leaves and quote are all Paperartsy, Tims rosette die and the alphabet is actually Santas Workshop which isnt Tims but I didnt realise that until I had cut out, inked and put glossy accents on them so I decided it was too late to change them!

If you would like to join in and make a tag please do, these are being made until tomorrow for the run up to Artsy Crafts. If you could post it on your blog and then leave me a link below so I can come and have a look (you dont have to be going to ArtsyCrafts to join in - this is just for a bit of fun beforehand!) that would be fab.



Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

Beautiful. Not tagging today or tomorrow. I'm off to Harrogate today for the TH workshop up there. Will bring my art journal with me on Sunday to the crop.

Artyjen said...

Been far too busy with life to come over and see the fab tags you have been making!
The big day gets ever closer....see you there.
xoxo Sioux