Sunday 6 February 2011

12 Tags of Artsy Crafts

Firstly a big hello to Sam and WendyK for following me - thank you so much for joining me on my creative journey!

I am aiming to produce 12 Tags in the run up to Artsy Crafts on 24th/25th February.  I have chosen to start today so that my tags should all be done before the children break up for half term.  Here is my first tag:


I have used spiced marmalade distress ink on music paper with gold perfect pearls.  Swirl stamp is a Paperartsy hot pick (HP1007) and the man is from Tim's mini muse set.  The ticket is cut using the sizzix ticket die and stamped with an Odds and Ends stamp.  Flowers are cut out using the sizzix flower die and Tim's papers.
Please join me in making twelve tags for the run up to Artsy Crafts - just link up your blog post below and I will come and have a look at your creation.



I am off to a friends this morning as she is doing a fund raising coffee morning for Epilepsy - most people are taking cakes but I couldnt find the hour or so needed to make a cake but I did spend a lovely Friday making these cards and boxes for her to, hopefully, sell:


The suitcase was made for a class in August - this is the first version I made but needed to tweek it in order to teach it to 20 people so as I have two I thought I would donate this too along with the green box. The cards and sizzix gift bags I have made specifically for today though - sorry for poor picture quality!

Thanks for looking and enjoy tag making!

1 comment: