Saturday 29 January 2011

Lots of cards

Firstly can I say a big hello and thank you to Kim, Neet and Karla for following me.  I have had a really busy week with lots of things to organise for the parents association, my sons drama group where we need to make 20 costumes for his Romeo and Juliet play (gulp!) and our 2011 workshops plus having a decorator in so the house has been a complete tip too!  I then suddenly found myself having to make five cards this week - had a cousin (her 40th), a new baby in the family, Sister and two friends all with birthdays this week - here is the one I made for my friend Jane with whom I have a coffee with every Monday morning!


Dont you just love that Lili of the Valley stamp and of course a Tim ticket had to just creep on there!  Have been doing some other stuff too for workshops but will post those at a later date - will show the clock I am going to make at one at the crop tomorrow and I will also be doing the class which uses some lovely Fancy Pants papers from their Hot Chocolate range:


Thanks for looking and see some of you tomorrow :) we have a full house so be prepared for lots of fun!

No comments: