Sunday 23 January 2011

Have been busy

My mojo seems to have come back in a big way - I have managed 3 layouts and a clock in a week!  Will show you the clock another time as I am thinking of changing it slightly - its for a workshop in February.  The layouts have already been filed away in their albums - they are only plain but I have rediscovered the ease of following sketches and have scrapped 2 awful photos which needed to be done as I want the stories to stay alive and one lovely photo on not so nice paper so I am not going to showcase them on here - they are for family eyes only!

This mini book is also for a workshop in February:


We will be organising our workshops dates in the very near future so watch this space.

I also need to give a big thank you to Spyder who so kindly gave me a blog award way back in December - sorry its taken me so long to get my act together to nominate 7 others, but here they are:

Nicks
Kim Dellow
Debs
Pam
Made by Karla
Stamping by H
Neet

and here is the magical blog award for you each to post on your blogs and pass onto 7 others.

Blog Awards
all of the above I have "met" during my Wednesday Whats On Your Workdesk travels - their blogs inspire me, make me laugh and are a delight to visit any time of the week - not just Wednesdays.

Thanks for looking :)

6 comments:

Helen said...

Thank you for the award - I will try to pass it on soon!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is super, not been on your blog for a while love what you have been up too. Love the Banner in the Craft Stamper Magazine this month its a brilliant. Love Hazelxoxo

Neet said...

What a cute book - makes for a greast workshop.

Thanks for the award - am so chuffed - will sort out sending it on when I get home.

Nicks said...

wow Thank you for my award - so sweet of you xx

Kim Dellow said...

Totally gorgeous mini-book! Thanks so much for the blog award. Glad I could bring you some fun on a Wednesday LOL! Kim

Neet said...

Me again Nicola - just to say I have blogged the awards today - thank you so much.