Thursday 30 December 2010

Another finished project

As I said yesterday I have actually been quite busy finishing off projects that I started a while ago - here is another one I have just completed this afternoon whilst the children have been watching lego clips on You Tube:
The bits and pieces were already prepared (I bought those four cute quickutz pirate dies for a £1 each at the Hobbycrafts show in November) and the coins were cut from patterned paper and covered with glossy accents - because I had to leave them overnight to dry was the reason why this layout got put away and not looked at again for a few weeks!  All I had to do was journal, stick down and add the charms and string.  I also found the metal letters tucked away in a drawer - have had those for years and cant remember who manufactured them but am pleased that I have finally used them!

Also here is my take on Tims Christmas tag no. 1:
The fence is cut out on my craft robo using a template I got from UKScrappers.  The tag, house, reindeer, embossing folder, ticket and stamp are all Tims - some are mine, some I got from Julie and Jackie at the last crop - thanks girls.  The Christmas tree is handcut and wasn't supposed to be on there but I had an accident with wild plum alcohol ink which is why that is strategically placed there and my reindeer is facing outwards and not inwards which is usually my style.  Also don't you just love that smoke from bent metal - that's definately going to be appearing on a lot more of stuff now!  Thanks for the inspiration Tim!

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: