Sunday 26 September 2010

October Class layout

What a busy weekend - spent yesterday catching up with jobs around the house, and as I had to get my car MOT'd I had to have a quick peek in Hobbycraft (as you do) as it was their 1st birthday celebrations - such fun!  Then today we have been to the "Fun in the Park" day at Tudor Grange Park and also been and had a pub lunch in Solihull - very nice. 

I have also been having fun creating the class layout for our next crop on Sunday 17th October:

The class kit includes some fabulous My Minds Eye glitter cardstock and diecuts from their Lost and Found range.  The layout is then complimented with crepe paper and some Tim Holtz tattered flowers.

Have also been busy covering lots of the chipboard bits and pieces that I have been collecting for ages and not using!  They just need finishing off now so I will showcase those later this week.

So is anyone going to Artisan this week then?  Morag and I are going on both the Friday and Saturday so let me know if you are going so we can say hello!
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Bernice Hopper said...

I'm aiming to be there at 10am on Friday morning.