Saturday 11 September 2010

Learn Something New Everyday

Here are my next three entries to my Learn Something New Everyday book for 2010:

Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
 All very quick and simple for me, but I have to say if I hadn't already got the backgrounds prepared I probably wouldn't have had chance to make these today.  I have spent most of the day making a birthday card for my Mom but can't post it on here until next Tuesday (cause that's the big day!) so if you are interested pop back then to take a look - I am very pleased with it!

Haven't done the LSNED prompt for today yet but have got it all written down and will hopefully make that tomorrow - and also doing these quick and simple prompts has finally bought back my mojo! At least I think it has - I have the urge to do some scrapping but as I am off out in a bit and then have guests round tonight I won't have chance to do any more today - let's hope the mojo is there tomorrow eh!

Also can I just take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all my followers - I have been meaning to thank you all individually but time keeps getting in the way and I keep putting it off - so if I don't do it now like this it might be another few days again etc., etc., - so thanks for following me, it makes my day knowing that people are interested in the artwork I create and, possibly, my mad ramblings on!

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: