Tuesday 14 September 2010

Card for Mom

This card is for my lovely Mom who's birthday is it today:

Papers, alphabet letters and chipboard are all Prima from our lovely kit, which still has loads left in it - enough to make at least another 3 cards if not 4!!  Stamp is Non Sequitor, brown bazzill cardstock and I think Frayed Burlap distress ink.  There are still a couple of kits left if anyone is interested - details are here http://whathousework.co.uk/kit.aspx.

I based this on the sketch here:  http://www.sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/ so I would like to enter it into their challenge and also to the http://www.stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/ challenge which is shabby or vintage.

Thanks for looking - off to Nandos now for the birthday celebrations!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya
congratulations on getting your ticket for sir tim, lovely creative table,hink we all have a clutter corner i no i do, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Oh well that's what dining room tables are for ;-)
Anne x

Stressed Stamper said...

Made me laugh the dining room table - love to see what you will do with the bird house!

voodoo vixen said...

Oh my, you certainly like to spread about a bit eh? Lots of fabby stuff to poke about in...

dstandard said...

WOW beautiful! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Its hard for me to use the kitchen table... cuz when I start I don't want to give up the space.. good luck.

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin (#102)

ally said...

yay i will be at artisan both days, have loads of workshops booked, hope to catch up with you