Thursday 10 June 2010

Yet another box

A couple of weeks ago I tried out one of these handmade boxes using the bind it all.  I have to say they are extremely easy to make - a lot simpler than a lot of the ones I usually make!

Here is the top:

Flowers are Prima and not handmade for once! although all the leaves are cut using punches.  Key is from a sizzix Alteration die and is loosely fixed on top of the box, gems were in the sale at Hobbycraft and the stamp is, of course, Paperartsy.

Here is the front of the box:

Stamps are Paperartsy and Prima (the wings), the lock from the sizzix alteration die.

And here are the other three sides:

Cant remember what make the clock stamp is on the cut out clock or the one behind it - since I have demounted my stamps from their blocks, and probably also because I have sooooo many stamps, I am starting to forget where some of them come from - I did write most of the makes next to them when putting them into A4 binders but some slipped through the net.....


The birdie is from the Sizzix Alteration birdcage die and I have just noticed that the poor thing hasn't got an eye - better go and remedy that!  Stamp is Paperartsy.


the Time is eternity circle stamp is Non Sequitor (how fab are they!) and the butterflies from a punch. As usual distress inks were involved! Whole thing only took a couple of hours - very impressive I thought!

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: