Thursday 20 May 2010

Lots going on!

Apologies for the lack of posting - I have been doing lots of bits and pieces but mainly all sewing related.  Went to the Malvern Quilt Show week so I got inspired to get on with some sewing kits I have been stockpiling - here is my latest:

A lovely twitter bag that I bought from Daisy Chain Designs last year - bag is fully lined with a phone pocket and a zipped pocket.  I did take a picture of the back of the bag which has another little birdie on (the one standing on the right) inside a circle of letters but I have just managed to delete it!  oh well I might get chance to take a new picture another time!

Also here is the rest of Benjamins bunting - I did take a picture of it hanging on the wall but it keeps reformatting on here and looks rubbish so I will just show two of the flags on an individual picture so that you get the idea:

SORRY HAVE HAD TO REMOVE THE PICTURES AS THEY ARE GOING TO BE PUBLISHED - WHOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WILL POST THEM BACK AS SOON AS I CAN
It looks absolutely fabulous on his wall!

I am currently still working on the rocket cross stitch to go in his room too (absolutely nothing to do with pirates or diggers (the theme of his room!) at all but at 5 he is not too fussed!

Had a lovely day today - this morning I taught a class at the village hall making the lovely paper flowers that are so popular at the moment - everybody made two lovely tags each and we all had such fun.  The tags were based on these two: 
Then this afternoon I have spent a couple of hours in DS1's classroom helping them all to paint some hand made pots - which all look absolutely fabulous too, I was extremely pleased to see that my son had made a mushroom one - he knows of my passion for those!!

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

Have you made a bag? I didn't know!!! :)

Debbie said...

I love your bunting!! So Cute, i think i need to add those stamps to my wishlist! :)

Hugs
Debbie
x