Saturday 3 April 2010

My passion

for making boxes continues and there I was merrily making this one the other night: 
when Morag said "that tag would look good on a suitcase" - well of course I just went right off on one and came up with this little beauty:

isn't it fab (even if I say so myself!).  I changed the handmade flower (how addictive are they! have already made about 20 of them!!) for a gorgeous prima flower - stamps are Tim Holtz, Prima, Paper Artsy (my new favourites at the moment) and some travel ones I bought from the Works a while back.  I used kraft cardstock and bazzill cardstock in green and dark brown, distress inks, Stampin Up inks and a bit of string!

Hope everyone is having a great Easter - we are having a day in today after venturing out to Stratford yesterday in the rain and then also visiting Tescos.  So whilst the boys are all entertained either playing with lego or Flat Out on the Xbox360 I am going to do some scrapping!  Have an urge to do a layout or a card at the moment - who knows I might manage both!!

Thanks for looking :) 

No comments: