Thursday 18 March 2010

Such fun!

Morag and I have put together a beautiful kit and have been having a lovely time creating all sorts of items to showcase it.  Here are some pictures of the kit:


and here are some of the items I have made over the past week:

a vintage butterfly card - arent these new Prima papers lovely!
A cute box to store some stash in
a trifold card - been meaning to make one of these for ages and it was just crying out to be finished with one of the lovely prima flowers included in the kit
A layout of me!!  doesnt happen very often!  must get round to doing some more.....
A beautiful gift bag - trouble is I think I might find it too difficult to give this one away!


The kit costs just £25 saving £5 on the retail value. The optional stamp set (shown on all items apart from the butterfly card) is just £5 as an add-on (RRP £6.99).  We have also compiled our sweet ideas journal (included) which contains pictures of all the projects that Morag and I have made giving you inspiration to help you get the most from your kit.


To reserve your kit or find out more information go to our website http://www.whathousework.co.uk/, use the contact form and we'll send you full details of the contents.  Please be quick though as we already only have a few left.

Thanks for looking and sorry I havent been updating as often recently but now you all know why!

No comments: