Saturday 21 November 2009

I've done some challenges!

For the first time I have decided to enter two challenges - how exciting are these! both cards are based on sketches and for the first time ever its finally "clicked" with me! I found them fun and easy to do not like scrapbook sketches whereby I seem to spend hours and hours on sketches and then never like the end result as they are never really "me" but these two cards fell straight into place, were quick and fun to do and, most importantly, I love the end results!! Hope you like them too.

Heres the first for











Ok so I know Halloween was three weeks ago but when I saw the sketch with five lines down it I just straight away imagined five spiders hanging down a card - dont know why but there it was and the image just wouldnt go away so it had to be done! plus I also used the new Edwin stamp that I bought about a month ago and still hadnt used!!

Card uses imaginesce Halloween papers, quickutz spiders, making memories ribbon and pumpkin sticker and, of course, the lovely Magnolia stamp! Texture is added by using ribbons and mounting all spiders on 3d foam.

The second is for
http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-41.html and uses some lovely My Minds Eye Colourful Christmas papers and diecuts and the lovely Magnolia Tilda stamp.













I have so enjoyed making these - am off to look for more challenges to enter after little one has been to a friends Wacky Warehouse party this afternoon (wish me luck - Saturday afternoon in a crowded room full of 4 and 5 year olds!!).



No comments: